Shipping & Return Policy
Magic Mists Return Policy
1. Products cannot be returned once they have been opened, used, or unsealed. Unopened, unused, and sealed products are eligible for return or exchange within 10 days of purchase, but may be subject to a 20-25% restock fee.
2. No return will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RA#). We need to authorize the return prior to the item being sent back. Please call (561) 790-2004 or email us at [email protected] to obtain an RA number.
3. Shipping fees for the return or exchange of products are the responsibility of the purchaser and previous shipping fees will not be refunded.
4. Out of stock items will be eligible for a full refund or will be shipped when back in stock at the approval of the customer. If the customer has an order with multiple items and they are willing to pay extra for shipping we are able to mail the in stock and out of stock items separately.
5. If any product(s) is damaged when received by the customer, please immediately send a photo of the damaged item to [email protected]
6. For refunds and exchanges the product must be in the original packaging and include the parts and invoice that the product came with.
7. All warranties are between the manufacturer and the purchaser unless otherwise stated.
8. All show sale items are final. No returns or credits will be issued from show items. All discounted items are final. No refunds or exchanges are issued.
9. If you placed an order and we made the mistake of shipping out the wrong goods, we will be responsible for the fees involved in the pickup of the goods. The wrong order does not include substitutions for a better quality item or slight variances in colors, etc. This is for completely incorrect items.
10. If the order was a mistake on your part, you will need to pay for shipping back to us as well as be subject to a 20%-25% restocking fee and the shipping we incurred to get it to you. There may be other handling fees as well. You are responsible for your own mistakes on any order. If you place an order over the phone, you are responsible for the order as we can only order what you tell us. Please place your order online to be sure you are ordering the correct items. An email is sent to you with your ordered items. Confirm this information as soon as you order your goods to make sure it's 100% correct PRIOR to shipping.
11. By placing a Phone Order with us you are acknowledging that you agree to our shipping & return policy.
Magic Mists Shipping Policy
1. Online orders will be shipped within 4-5 days.
2. Magic Mists is not responsible for packages that are lost, missing, or delayed during domestic transition, including theft and loss to the US Postal Service or United Postal Service.
Before returning any items, please
call (561) 790-2004 or email [email protected]
for a Return Authorization number (RA#) and address
Customer satisfaction, wellness and word of mouth recommendations are Magic Mists' ultimate goals. This is why we carry only the best quality products. We provide as much information as possible on our products in order to allow the consumer to make an informed choice.
If you choose to return an item or refuse delivery on an item, you will be responsible for the shipping incurred by us to send the products to you, as well as the shipping to send the goods back to us or our suppliers. You will also be subject to a 20%-25% restocking fee on allowable returned items. All items MUST be in new condition with all proper packing material and paperwork shipped back to us. If the goods cannot be sold in NEW CONDITION, a refund will not be issued and goods will be rejected or available for you to pickup and ship back to yourself.
Be sure that the item you are ordering is what you want and the size, color, shape, design, etc. are exactly what you are looking for. If you are not sure, please ask us for any additional information prior to purchase. Returning an item can become costly and the credit card company will refer to this page as a reference that you understand this information, and accept these terms and conditions posted on the check out screen. The credit card company will not be able to dispute the transaction if you simply decide to return the goods, or refuse delivery. The above fees would still apply with no recourse.
How to properly receive your goods
Please read the below information as you need to understand your rights as a consumer and what you need to do at delivery. READ THE PAPERS YOU ARE SIGNING. It clearly states your rights and what you are signing. Be sure to note ANY exceptions on the BILL OF LADING prior to signing.
If you receive missing or damaged merchandise, you need to notify us and the carrier upon receiving the order. Note on the freight bill the problem you encountered. You will need to contact us right away at [email protected] so we can get your missing or damaged parts shipped to you immediately. Damaged items need to be sent back and returned to us in order to get a proper replacement for no charge.
FAILURE TO CHECK YOUR PRODUCTS FOR DAMAGE AT DELIVERY WILL RESULT IN YOU PAYING FOR MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS.
Wrong Order – Our Mistake
Wrong Order – Customer Mistake